Dishwashing Liquid Detergent
Volume: 1 000 ml
Highly concentrated dishwashing liquid detergent with a maximum cleansing effect.
- Effective washing power with a fresh lemon aroma for brightly clean dishes
- Special natural ingredients thoroughly removes dirt and perfectly dissolves grease, even at very low temperatures
- Only a few drops are enough to create rich foam that provides the perfect washing effect
- Ideal for stuck-on food on dishes and heavily burnt pots
- Suitable for all kinds of dishes made of materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramics, enamel, stainless steel, but also for crystal and fine silver
- Skin-friendly, dermatologically tested
- Does not contain phosphates, strong acids, alkalis and bleaching agents
- Active ingredients come from natural sources, therefore the cleaner is biodegradable, i.e. non-toxic to the environment
DILUTION RATIO: 1:3 = 125ml Dishwashing liquid + 375ml water = 8 dilution bottles 500ml
Use: Washing with a sponge: Use a 3:1 Water/Dishwashing Liquid at dilution ration into the bottle. Squeeze a small amount of this mixture onto the sponge. Wash the dishes, then rinse off.
Washing in a sink: Add 3 ml (one full dispenser pump) of ESSENS Home Clean Dishwashing Liquid to 5 litres of warm water. Wash the dishes, then rinse off.
Caution: Read directions carefully. Rinse the dishes with plenty of water after washing. In order to protect skin, avoid prolonged contact with product. Do not use for cleaning face, hand, body and foodstuff. Keep out of reach of children. Causes serious eye damage and skin irritation. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do and continue rinsing and seek medical advice. After contact with skin wash immediately with plenty of water and soap. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Ingredients: 15-30% Anionic Surfactant, <5% Amphoteric Surfactant, Preservative and Perfume.